[Koha-devel] Koha + Elasticsearch 5.x dependency packages

Mirko Tietgen mirko at abunchofthings.net
Thu Mar 30 17:28:53 CEST 2017

Hi,

it looks like I am done submitting and backporting dependencies for
Koha and Elasticsearch 5.x. I ran it in a test repo and it works as
far as I can see.

Adding them to the unstable repository may or may not break
Kohadevbox and other setups, so I thought I'd give you a warning
before I do that.

I will add the following packages:

libapp-cmd-perl_0.331-1~kohadev1
libbusiness-isbn-perl_3.003-1~kohadev1
libcatmandu-marc-perl_1.09-1~kohadev1
libcatmandu-perl_1.0304-2~kohadev1
libcatmandu-store-elasticsearch-perl_0.0507-1~kohadev1
libcpanel-json-xs-perl_3.0225-1~kohadev1
liblog-any-perl_1.045-1~kohadev1
libmarc-lint-perl_1.50-1~kohadev1
libmoox-aliases-perl_0.001006-1~kohadev1
libmoox-role-logger-perl_0.005-1~kohadev1
libnamespace-clean-perl_0.27-1~kohadev1
libsearch-elasticsearch-perl_5.01-1~kohadev1
libmarc-spec-perl_0.1.2-1~kohadev1
libparser-mgc-perl_0.15-1~kohadev1
libref-util-perl_0.113-1~kohadev1
libtext-hogan-perl_1.04-1~kohadev1
liburi-template-perl_0.22-0.1~kohadev1

Tomas (and other people with Kohadevbox knowledge), I suppose you
need to make changes to not CPAN stuff anymore? To pull in the new
packages, it should be enought to

apt-get install libcatmandu-store-elasticsearch-perl
libcatmandu-marc-perl

once they are in the repository.

I plan to have the packages in the unstable repository next monday.

Cheers,

Mirko

--

Mirko Tietgen