[Koha-devel] Multiple levels approval for suggested title and multiple level late fee slabs required in Koha

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Nov 1 13:17:46 CET 2017

Hi,

at the moment suggestiones made from the OPAC or intranet are 'pending'
until reviewed. Rejected, Accepted and Checked are the other status
provided by default. Maybe it would help you to define additional status
in order to manage your workflow? So every level would look at the
status assigned to them and move the suggestions to the next status or
rejected. You can do so using the SUGGEST_STATUS authorized value.

Hope this helps,

Katrin