[Koha-devel] Test: planned count or done_testing()

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 17:43:42 CET 2017

Greetings,

While testing various bugs, frequently conflicts come up with tests where one bug adds a test, and another adds two tests, and the count difference causes the need to correct the test plan count while rebasing. So, I was wondering if perhaps when adding tests we could switch to just done_testing() and not actually use test counts, so adding and removing tests will not need fixing of line or lines that have a plan count. Thoughts?

GPML,
Mark Tompsett