[Koha-devel] Bugs for testing

Andreas Hedström Mace andreas.hedstrom.mace at su.se
Mon Oct 2 10:19:11 CEST 2017

Hi devs,

We are arranging a meeting for the Swedish User Group this week, where we will have a workshop about the Koha community’s QA process. We will try to look at doing some testing of (easy) bugs, possibly do some sign-offs or comment on bugs in discussion. We will be looking for bugs that work well testing with sandboxes.

If you have any bugs that you think might be suitable, please tag it with the Academy keyword, so we will have the chance to see it. Thanks!

Best regards,
Andreas

Andreas Hedström Mace
Systems Librarian