[Koha-devel] More info on the Bug change emails

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Tue Oct 3 14:19:04 CEST 2017

Good evening!

I'm looking at all the bug "reports" I get every day because I'm CC'd on
them, and I was wondering if it would be possible to add an extra bit of
info to message : who the bug's Assignee is (currently).

To know it's a member of my team, or someone who hasn't worked on Koha
for two years, can help the decision making on my next action.  Right
now, I'm reading through them quickly, not knowing for sure if I'm
looking at them by interest, for my client, or it's actually a feature
we proposed four years ago and I should get someone on it ASAP while it
has someone's attention :)

I don't think it would benefit the QA team receiving potentially a
thousand email every day.  But for the common contributor, that would
help greatly.

What do you think?

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (833) 465-4276, poste 230
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>