[Koha-devel] Koha 17.05.05 released

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Thu Oct 26 20:18:45 CEST 2017

Hello Fridolin,

How am I not finding the tag in the git for v17.05.05 ?   Am I missing
something?  I would have expected the tag to come before the release,
thereof?

Thanks,

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (833) 465-4276, poste 230
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>