[Koha-devel] selenium

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Mon Sep 25 09:24:28 CEST 2017

Actually, after double-checking master, I see that someone has already
removed the "selenium" directory and has added some selenium scripts to
"t/db_dependent/selenium".

Never mind then!

It looks like a few other things I was going to suggest have already been
done as well. Hurray!

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems