[Koha-devel] [Koha] RFC for MARC holdings record support

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Fri Apr 6 16:06:37 CEST 2018

I am not sure I understand all the ramifications of this RFC, what it
implies (and I do not have time to dedicate to this right now), but I feel
like Marcel.
It sounds like these changes will touch lot of areas in Koha that are
waiting to be rewritten/cleaned.
We already have a lot of things waiting in our bug tracker, I would not
start another big work now.

And...Must not MARC die?