[Koha-devel] Official Docker image

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Wed Apr 18 15:19:20 CEST 2018

Benjamin,

It's a midterm plan: we have a .gitlab-ci.yml (
https://tree.taiga.io/project/joubu-koha-rm-1711/us/146) which may need
more work (I have no idea if I have shared it on the list yet).
The problem is that we are waiting for the gitlab team to implement the
view for junit files (the ones produced by prove).

See these links (and others) to see gitlab's work in progress:
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/34102
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/17081
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/35379

Cheers,