[Koha-devel] ILS-DI GetRecords

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Aug 8 11:46:51 CEST 2018

Hi jonathan,

I feel like the issue information is too much there and doesn't fit the
purpose of the command, described as "Given a list of record
identifiers, returns a list of record objects that contain bibliographic
information, as well as associated holdings and item information".

Can we track the additonal behaviour back to a bug that added it?

I noticed, that there is an error for a non-existent biblionumber. I
feel like that might be a regression:

Can't call method "biblioitem" on an undefined value at /home/vagrant/kohaclone/C4/ILSDI/Services.pm line 212

Katrin