[Koha-devel] Ease the write of our tests

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Thu Dec 6 17:05:06 CET 2018

Hi devs,

I thought I adverted it here already but I did not, so here it is!

I have started to clean up a bit our tests, in order to make them
easier to write and avoid silly copy/paste, or create too many things
before starting to write the interesting parts.

There is an omnibus
Bug 21816 - [OMNIBUS] Ease the write of our tests

And so far 2 bug reports:
Bug 21798 - We need t::lib::TestBuilder::gimme_a_biblio
Bug 21817 - Mock userenv should be a t::lib::Mocks method

I really would like to see those two getting a bit of love to avoid
unnecessary rebases, and let me continue the work for other
refactoring subroutines.

Cheers,
Jonathan