[Koha-devel] Missing FK on serial tables (?)

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Thu Dec 13 13:29:27 CET 2018

Hi Jonathan,

I think it makes sense - there should be no serials and subscriptions
without a linked bibliographic record. In addition to the delete case we
should also make sure that it updates the biblionumber on changing the
linking in the subscription or when merging records (on update
cascade?). I think at the moment this doesn't work correctly and you end
up with the wrong biblionumbers in serials (see also bugs 12921, 5334,
21232).

Katrin