[Koha-devel] Gitweb + Github?

Julian Maurice julian.maurice at biblibre.com
Mon Feb 5 10:07:22 CET 2018

I believe Github can detect if a pull request was merged, whether you
merge manually or use the web UI.
(By the way, to checkout pull request locally, see
https://gist.github.com/piscisaureus/3342247)

Anyway, I think it's better to have a single entry point for bugs,
patches, etc.

Julian Maurice <julian.maurice at biblibre.com>
BibLibre