[Koha-devel] Koha and Elastic Search used in production ?

Nicolas Legrand nicolas.legrand at bulac.fr
Thu Jan 11 10:57:27 CET 2018

At the BULAC we plan to install ES in production this year. ES improves
greatly our searches with some languages, in particular Chinese, Urdu and
Farsi and also searches with transliteration.

We plan to test, sign and chat about ES at the next hackfest.

> Our plan is that Nick is working on getting ES as stable as possible.  He
> has invested many days in the past months and will continue to have
> different days to work on ES in the coming months.  There are a number of
> ES bugs out there that needs testing and sign off.
>
> Our goal is that by 18.05 this will be a viable option for use in
> production.  If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask
> Nick.
>
> -Brendan
>

> On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 5:56 AM, Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at biblibre.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Is there someone using Koha with ES in production ?
>>
>> bywater, PTFS-E, Catalyst-NZ, Theke, or any other support company, what's
>> your plan ?
>>
>> BibLibre is planning to invest some effort to work on Koha-ES with
>> UNIMARC in the next months, if there are things to share, we would be more
>> than happy !
>>
>> --
>> Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
>> BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques
>> BibLibre, Open Source software and services for libraries

> --
> Brendan A. Gallagher
> ByWater Solutions
> CEO
>
> Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
> Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
> and Complete Support Packages
> Office: Portland, OR - Office: Redding, CT
> Phone # (888) 900-8944
> http://bywatersolutions.com
> info at bywatersolutions.com

*Nicolas Legrand*
Administration technique et développements du système de gestion de la
bibliothèque

[image: Logo BULAC]

Bibliothèque universitaire
des langues et civilisations