[Koha-devel] git-bz: avoid storing unencrypted passwords in gitconfig

Julian Maurice julian.maurice at biblibre.com
Fri Jan 19 10:13:59 CET 2018

+1 for using master branch instead of fishsoup (or at least make
fishsoup the default branch so we don't have to specify branch when cloning)

I see that you did retrieve the "git-credential" commit on fishsoup
branch (did you check that it continues to work for those that have
password in their gitconfig ? I did, but another check would be good),
but not the apply_on_cascade branch, why ?

Also, I have a suggestion for git-bz for which I would like to hear
other people opinion:
I think we should use Github/Gitlab/... (whatever platform that makes
easy for people to fork and create pull requests) and give push
permission to anyone interested in reviewing pull requests. That
suggestion also applies to our QA tools. I think that would ease and
encourage improvements. Any thoughts ?