[Koha-devel] Koha does not work after upgrade Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Josef Moravec josef.moravec at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 08:01:08 CEST 2018

Hi Sven,

If you don't need REST API, you can temporarely disable it by commenting
out lines with "api" in file /etc/koha/plack.psgi and reloading koha
service.

Then try to investigate what is going on, from the log record it looks like
you are not able to access url http://json-schema.org/draft-04/schema. Try
to access it through wget or curl and investigate what is going on.

Regards

Josef