[Koha-devel] CSS issue in Ordering information on /cgi-bin/koha/acqui/supplier.pl

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Fri Jun 8 06:01:00 CEST 2018

I haven't checked master yet, but in the 17.xx versions, I'm noticing it is
really difficult to click the dropdown for "List prices are:" in "Ordering
information" on /cgi-bin/koha/acqui/supplier.pl.

When I look using the F12 tools in Chrome, I see that later "ol" elements
are overlapping earlier "li" elements. So the "ol" for the tax options is
sitting on top of the "li" for "List prices are:". Only a tiny part of the
"li" is clickable underneath that "ol".

It looks like the floats in the "li" element are causing the sizing of the
"ol" to be no good. See
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Guide/CSS/Block_formatting_cont
ext.

There are a number of strategies for fixing this but I'm not sure what the
best one would be here.

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems