[Koha-devel] Staff/OPAC ISBD views and subfield visibility

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Jun 18 22:22:05 CEST 2018

Hi Andreas,

I might be misunderstanding your question, but the OPAC visibility
setting should take effect on all pages and views in the OPAC now. It
didn't use to, which was considered a long standing bug and finally
fixed. Now it's possible to hide fields from OPAC that can still appear
in staff in a reliable way. The preconfigured visibility settings in the
frameworks might not always be ideal - if that's what you mean, we could
work on improving them.

Hope that helps,

Katrin