[Koha-devel] Do you want to see a Koha 18.05 running Elastic Search in production ?

BWS Johnson abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 20:35:08 CEST 2018

Salvete!

just go there : https://koha.bulac.fr kudos to BULAC for this move !

And thanks to them for the developments they've sponsored (and are on
bugzilla)

PS: they made it by themselves, so no reason to congratulate BibLibre ;)

       I saw the Korean in the upper left, and I just had to try it.

       I am impressed!

       A garbage search for

한국어
       came back with results right away. It seems like search is ranked relevantly so that the entire word stays put. At least the seems to be the case on the first page in the higher ranked results. For instance, Koha wasn't naughty and barfed up the

한
syllable in another word. That is hugely good news. I don't read well enough to know precisely how accurately it's searching, but I definitely have seen a few catalogues where it isn't even close.
Thanks,Brooke