[Koha-devel] Scheduling the Koha Docs Webinar

Lee Jamison ldjamison at maryu.marywood.edu
Mon Mar 19 14:21:12 CET 2018

Hello everyone!

I had planned to send this out earlier (meaning last week) but I figured
with hackfest going on it would be something else to remember!

I created a Doodle (for those not familiar, an online poll) spanning this
week and next (up to March 30th) to get an idea when the majority will be
available for. To account for everyone's timezone, I'll leave it up for 24
hours and then go with whichever day/time the most are available!

https://doodle.com/poll/bea9ydf2niec2fme

Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions!

--
Lee Jamison
Automated Library Technician
ldjamison at marywood.edu