[Koha-devel] new user presentation

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Mar 28 20:52:50 CEST 2018

Welcome ck!  Great to have you.  Are you in the #koha irc channel yet?
That is a great place to find many people who are very active in Koha.  My
nickname is "bag" - give me a shoutout when you're there and I'll say hi
for sure.

Cheers,
Brendan

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 8:37 AM, ck at interleaf.ie <ck at interleaf.ie> wrote:

> Hello
>
> My name is Carl, I'm a new member on this list.
>
> I have recently started working as a Developer for Interleaf - a
> company in Ireland providing services for libraries ( https://www.inter
> leaf.ie/ ).
>
> We want to give back to the Koha community, so I will be spending time
> on this mailing list and in Bugzilla, trying to do just that.
>
> I'm rather new to Koha, and will hang around in the background for a
> while to pick up on how things work around here. I've worked as a
> developer and with Linux & BSD systems for a few decades, and will take
> the time to ensure I respect your well documented guidelines.
>
> Cheers
> ck

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO

Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Office: Portland, OR - Office: Redding, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com