[Koha-devel] Rescheduled meeting for Koha docs March meeting

Lee Jamison ldjamison at maryu.marywood.edu
Wed Mar 28 22:23:10 CEST 2018

Hello all,

since the meeting on the 22nd didn't come to pass (appears it was forgotten
and I had an unplanned meeting at work to go to).

Therefore, I'm going to reschedule it for tomorrow March 29th at 21 UTC.

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Documentation_IRC_meeting_29_March_2018

Also of note in the agenda, I've scheduled the koha docs webinar I promised
for March 30th. I've set aside 17-19 UTC for it to provide as much help as
I can for those interested in attending.

I'm figuring out the best way to do the webinar since a free zoom account
only allows for one-on-one so I will provide that as soon as I figure out a
solution (feel free to provide suggestions!)
--
Lee Jamison
Automated Library Technician
ldjamison at marywood.edu