[Koha-devel] Koha Docs Webinar - LIVE

David Nind david.nind at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 11:42:34 CEST 2018

Thanks Lee for organising!

Once your microphone and video are working it seemed to go okay (mostly).
Not sure whether you had any trouble at the start.

I liked the screen sharing part - it was great to get a walk through and
discuss things. It was also great to hear and see everyone as well!

Google Chrome seemed to work better than Firefox, unfortunately 8-(. (For
me on an Ubuntu desktop anyway).

(Also, apologies for being late - slept through my alarm, which I have
never done before!)

David Nind

David Nind | david.nind at gmail.com
PO Box 12367, Thorndon, Wellington, New Zealand 6144
m. +64 21 0537 847 | w. +64 4 8906 098