[Koha-devel] Documentation for KohaTable() javascript function

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Fri Nov 2 00:12:36 CET 2018

Hi Jonathan,

I figured it all out in the end, but I had to dig through the code to do so, which seems suboptimal in terms of getting contributors to use it and to keep usage consistent. I also noticed the arguments for the function KohaTable in the intranet are slightly different to the function KohaTable in the OPAC.

It was all good in the end, but I was wondering if there was some documentation somewhere that I just couldn’t find, which would’ve made finishing the work faster.

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St