[Koha-devel] removing some projects from git.koha-community.org

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Nov 14 14:47:59 CET 2018

Hello,

on git.k-c.org, there are some project that have not been updated for
years, and I'm wondering whether we should/could hide or delete them:

This question is for the following repos:

  * koha-translations.git     Translations files (.po) for...
    Translation Manager     3 years ago
  * mm/jcamins.git     MM repo for authorities     Jared Camins-Esakov
         4 years ago
  * mm/chrisc.git     MM repo for testing     Chris Cormack     4 years ago
  * wip/koha-equinox.git     Equinox work in progress     Galen Charlton
         5 years ago
  * koha-small.git     main Koha release repository     Koha Project
    6 years ago
  * wip/koha-catalyst.git     Catalyst work in progress     Chris
    Cormack     6 years ago
  * wip/koha-chris_n.git     Personal work in progress     Chris
    Nighswonger     7 years ago
  * wip/koha-biblibre.git     BibLibre work in progress Henri-Damien
    Laurent     7 years ago
  * wip/koha-fbc.git     Foundations Bible College...     Chris
    Nighswonger     7 years ago
  * wip/koha-ptfs.git     PTFS work in progress     J. David Bavousett
         8 years ago

the koha-biblibre.git, for sure, BibLibre don't use it at all, it can be
discarded.

I haven't listed:

  * website.git     Koha website repository     Koha Project     5 years
    ago
  * koha-archive.git     Old Koha topic branches     Koha Project     5
    years ago

but maybe they can be included as well.

good idea or not ?

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques