[Koha-devel] roadmap to LRM support ? [was Re: What is biblioitemnumber for?]

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Nov 21 14:04:17 CET 2018

I agree with the idea of catalinking, and/but I think that most of the
catalinking will be done by national repos (like BNF, LoC, ...)

That's why I think/feel that we should focus on linked data display
first. And that's one of the reason why we (BibLibre) started the
"Explore" project (see my talk at the KohaCon18 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIByWcvIj5Q)

we're continuing to investigate, try, fail, retry, ...

I also think that academic library point of view will differ a little
bit from public library pov.

>>> [1]https://www.ifla.org/publications/node/11412