[Koha-devel] Implementation of Koha in the Library of the University of Cádiz

Aurora Marquez Pérez aurora.marquez at uca.es
Wed Oct 3 12:00:50 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,

after the first year in production, from the Library of the University of
Cádiz we decided to share our experience on migration from Millennium ILS to
Koha by publishing a paper in  the Spanish professional  journal “El
profesional de la Información”.

Implementing Koha at the  University of Cádiz Libray.

Fernández-Alfaro, Leonor; Márquez-Pérez, Aurora; Chamorro-Rodríguez, Ricardo
(2018). "Implementation of Koha in the Library of the University of Cádiz".
The professional of the information, v. 27, n. 4, pp. 928-936.
https://doi.org/10.3145/epi.2018.jul.21

As our situation is similar to that of many other libraries that are
currently in analogous processes, we encourage you to read them as we
describe the different phases of the Project: the choice of software,
migration, parameterization and a final consideration as a conclusion.

We hope our experience will be useful to you and, of course, we are at your
disposal for any question you want to ask us.

Kind regards.

UCA

Aurora Márquez Pérez

Coordinadora Sección Proceso Técnico y Gestión Tecnológica

Área de Biblioteca y Archivo

Universidad de Cádiz

C/ Doctor Marañón, 3
Edificio Andrés Segovia