[Koha-devel] Translation too long

Victor Grousset victor.grousset at biblibre.com
Sat Oct 6 18:06:47 CEST 2018

Hi,

On 2018-10-06 10:36, BOUIS Sonia wrote:
> I’ve noticed that there’s a translation too long in french in
> catalogue/moredetail.pl so it’s unreadable. Cf image.
>
> Is there’s something to change in the code to allow a longer but clearer
> translation : Accession date -> Date d'entrée dans les collections
>
> Or should we just change the translation for a shorter one ?

I noticed it and though I had changed the translation a few weeks ago.
But it's not the case
http://translate.koha-community.org/fr/17.11/translate/#search=Accession%20date%3A&sfields=source,target
http://translate.koha-community.org/fr/18.05/translate/#search=Accession%20date%3A&sfields=source,target

I though about "Date d'acquisition" which mean "Acquisition date" which
seems to have a suitable meaning.

--
Victor Grousset, dev support/maintenance
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques