[Koha-devel] New Rest API RFCs

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Tue Oct 23 13:49:52 CEST 2018

+1

Just glacing through I saw external_id for barcode. Not sure if that is a good choice btw.

I do not recognize external as meaning barcode, rfid or qr code.

What about something with tag, label ? And id or code ?

Checkout availability is kind of a hard term to me? Loanable ? And reservable, can_be_reserved ?

Is 403 the right response for not available ? 404 or 400 ?

Marcel