[Koha-devel] Bug 15395: Internationalization, plural forms, context and more

Julian Maurice julian.maurice at biblibre.com
Tue Oct 30 14:23:19 CET 2018

Hi all,

This bug has been signed off more than a year ago but it is still not
Passed QA. It seems that not everyone agree on it. It should probably be
discussed during an IRC meeting, but in the meantime, I wrote a wiki
page [1] to better explain what it is supposed to do and created a
thread on framavox [2] to gather opinions.

If you have some time, I would really appreciate feedback on this feature.
Thanks.

[1]
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Internationalization,_plural_forms,_context,_and_more_RFC
[2]
https://framavox.org/d/2juWqIMz/internationalization-plural-forms-context-and-more

PS: framavox.org is a free software (Loomio) hosted by a French
association (Framasoft) promoting free software. It only requires an
e-mail address to create an account.

--
Julian Maurice <julian.maurice at biblibre.com>
BibLibre