[Koha-devel] zebra package

Zeno Tajoli ztajoli at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 17:53:11 CEST 2018

Dear Paul,
the bug fixed in 2.0.59 is so describet in Zebra changelog:

--- 2.0.60 2015/02/06
Fix ICU phrase searches for terms split by ICU ZEB-664
Update Visual Studio nmake file for VS 2013.
https://software.indexdata.com/zebra/doc/NEWS

The patch is here:
https://github.com/indexdata/idzebra/commit/704fd190292cb771df94553b0ed6f9f4b71660a6

In fact in zebra 2.0.59 ICU doesn't work. If you setup ICU in fact is
a big problem.

If you can not use ICU, well you can live with it

Bye

Zeno Tajoli