[Koha-devel] [Koha] New OPAC design

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Mon Apr 1 20:54:02 CEST 2019

Well golly, our test site used to be that colour!
Elaine Bradtke
VWML
English Folk Dance and Song Society |http://www.efdss.org
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142