[Koha-devel] koha-testing-docker - production use

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Thu Apr 18 08:50:20 CEST 2019

Hi Waylon,

I am running Koha from debian stretch slim container (with a mariadb container based on Ubuntu).

For Koha choosing Debian is always safer.

I had to allow two kernel privileges to get things working at 'docker run' time to start the Koha container:

    --cap-add=SYS_NICE --cap-add=DAC_READ_SEARCH

Hope that helps,

Marcel