[Koha-devel] Duplicated holds notices

Nick Clemens nick at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Aug 21 21:01:33 CEST 2019

Hi All,

We have been getting several reports of duplicated holds notices on a few
systems.

We cannot find any issues in the code that would duplciate this, there are
not duplicated transports or anything in the data we can find.

We have noticed that some of the modals have a submit button, and then js
to submit the form, however, Kyle attempted to add
'preventDoubleFormSubmit()' to the page and that has not helped

$(document).ready(function() { if (window.location.href.indexOf("circ/
returns.pl") > -1) { $('form').preventDoubleFormSubmit(); } });

Has anyone else experienced this?

-Nick

--
Nick Clemens