[Koha-devel] Out of sort memory, consider increasing server sort buffer size

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Thu Dec 12 23:23:10 CET 2019

Good morning Koha,

Newbie question: why do we have 16 fields in GROUP BYs ?  Are they
really all necessary to eliminate duplicate lines in budgets?  Genuine
question.

When in acqui-home.pl, clicking certain entries linking to spent.pl just
crashes with the error listed in the mail's object: Out of memory.
Although I hate that solution, I went with it, increased
sort_buffer_size 64x fold (I'm a generous guy).  Still not enough.

Removing most lines in GROUP BY of spent.pl solves it all, of course.

--
Philippe Blouin,
Directeur de la technologie

Tél.  : (833) 465-4276, poste 230
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>