[Koha-devel] Fwd: Newbies at Biblibre!

Arthur Suzuki arthur.suzuki at biblibre.com
Mon Feb 11 09:21:55 CET 2019

Wrong start...
Now sent to the proper mailing list ;)
Have a nice one,
Arthur

----------  Message transmis  ----------

Objet : [Koha-devel] Newbies at Biblibre!
Date : jeudi 7 février 2019, 17 h 14 min 11 s CET
De : Arthur <arthur.suzuki at biblibre.com>
À : koha-devel at nongnu.org

Hello World :)
Some of you may already know me from a previous position in Lyon 3 Uni where
I've been working a bit with Koha already and made a use case for the plugin
system implemented by Kyle Hall : https://github.com/liliputech/
koharecommenderengine

I'm very happy to announce that I've been hired since the 4th of February at
Biblibre where I'll take a Support Developper position. Thank you Biblibre for
this opportunity to connect back with the Koha community after one year of
unavailability! Back to the source ;)

I'll be mainly focusing on interactions between Koha and Bokeh, a library-
oriented CMS with Opac functionnality.

Wish everyone a nice day and hopefully see you around soon!

Arthur Suzuki - now a Biblibre employee