[Koha-devel] Problems with "LOC" authorized values and tokenization

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Thu Feb 21 03:42:18 CET 2019

One solution would be to change "mc-loc" to "mc-loc,ext" (or
mc-loc,complete-field) in the Koha template and then to update the Zebra
XSLT to index location into the "p" register and do a full re-index (or
re-index every record that has items with a location). That would solve the
problem.

I was thinking of writing a patch, but I have a lot on my plate at the
moment.

David Cook
Systems Librarian
Prosentient Systems