[Koha-devel] Discussion of account types / labels

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Wed Feb 27 06:25:04 CET 2019

Hi Katrin,

I don’t understand your email. My suggestion would yield support for different languages (for anything using Template Toolkit templates). As far as I understand, that’s how we currently provide internationalization support in Koha. Am I missing something?

Admittedly, I haven’t done much with the REST API yet, but I assume that the API would just deal with codes? And if we were calling the API from the OPAC, we’d just use templates that rely on the codes.

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St