[Koha-devel] Standard approaches to fixing styling issues in templates

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Mon Jan 7 07:15:33 CET 2019

I was just looking at "Bug 21751 - fixFloat toolbar not displaying properly
in Chrome" when I re-encountered "Bug 21089 - Overlapping elements in
ordering information on acqui/supplier.pl".

I would've sworn that Owen and I talked about this or that I fixed it ages
ago, but can't find anything about it now.

Not really sure what the solution would be though. Do we have a standard way
of dealing with radio buttons mixed with other input types?

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St