[Koha-devel] [EXTERNAL] Re: [Koha] Extracting Frequency of a Serial From metadata

RAGHAV ARORA f20171016 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Thu Jul 4 06:38:12 CEST 2019

Thank you so much for your prompt reply.

*Raghav Arora*
Sophomore, M.Sc (Hons) Chemistry BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Contact : (+91) 9897597761
Personal Email <raghavarora999 at yahoo.in> | University Email
<f20171016 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in>
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/raghav-arora-9820a648/> |  GitHub
<https://github.com/RAraghavarora/>

*Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani*
Pilani campus,
Rajasthan-333031