[Koha-devel] OpenURL Link Resolving on Koha

Gene Stevenson rtaed at rtabstracts.org
Fri Mar 8 22:53:45 CET 2019

Koha family,

We're in the midst of transitioning to Koha, but we're a non-traditional
user.  Instead of a library, we are an abstracting database working with
Koha to make our service easier to use for our subscribers (mainly
libraries).  Think of us as a virtual library with our "patrons" being
actual physical libraries.  Each of our patrons need the capability of
linking out from our database to their in-house full-text e-journal
collections via OpenURL linking (link resolver).

Do you all have ideas on how this might work?  Thank you in advance for your
time and consideration!

Gene L. Stevenson, Executive Director

Religious & Theological Abstracts

121 S. College St., Suite 106