[Koha-devel] importing from a UNIMARC backup will import biblio records but not items

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Mar 26 08:03:26 CET 2019

Hi Giuseppe,

I am not sure if this has already been answered. If you already have a
solution, just ignore me :)

Does the configuration of A and B match? (same libraries, itemtypes, etc.)

How did you create the export file?

Did you verify the file contains the item information in 995?

How did you import the file? Which tool and options did you use?

Another thing: The item field is not visible ad 995 in the MARC record
after importing. The 995 or 952 (MARC21) fields are only used for
exporting and importing item information, but are removed from the MARC
records on import.

Katrin