[Koha-devel] Hackfest 2019, registration open !!!

Alex Sassmannshausen alex.sassmannshausen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 09:01:16 CEST 2019

Hi Paul,

I used to work for PTFS-Europe, but work life has taken me in different
directions over the last few years.

I was thinking of popping by the hackfest next week — I no longer work
on Koha professionally, but it'd be lovely to catch up with the
community.

Are you happy for me to come to the space during the hackfest? I
wouldn't need lunch at all, and can free up my table if we're low on
space…

Would be great to see you all again,

Alex