[Koha-devel] problem with sudo a2enmod mpm_itk

Michael Hafen (TECH) michael.hafen at washk12.org
Wed Apr 22 01:02:36 CEST 2020

Well, I don't understand your server then, I guess.  We will need to know
which linux distribution you are using, and how you have installed Koha.
I'm a little behind on Koha too, so maybe some of the others could speak to
how important having mpm_itk enabled is.  I suppose it's for making the
server more secure, and you can do without it if necessary, but I could be
wrong about that.