[Koha-devel] New technical changes for 20.05?

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Fri Apr 24 01:50:42 CEST 2020

I'm intrigued!

Is the idea that there would be "Technical release notes" for developers and regular "Release notes" for end users?

Recently I was trying to summarize changes that were relevant for end users, and it was a tricky picking through technical changes vs user functionality changes.

David Cook
Systems Librarian
Prosentient Systems
72/330 Wattle St