[Koha-devel] OS-specific Debian packages

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Thu Apr 30 09:49:57 CEST 2020

Hi all (and especially Mirko),

I know there was some talk about how some Debian packages need to be stored
in OS-specific Apt repos. Do we have a list of those? I think I have one to
add.

http://debian.koha-community.org/koha/pool/main/libc/libcryptx-perl/current.
19.11 says that it's removed the versioning of Perl so it'll work on Jessie
and Stretch, but I'm on Stretch now and it's definitely still stuck on perl
5.20 for libcryptx-perl (0.059-1~koha2).

Just an FYI.

I was hoping to use Crypt::PK::RSA for 24632 but couldn't load the module
due to its file path, so will look at Crypt::OpenSSL::RSA instead.

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St