[Koha-devel] New 'configurations' table (26129)

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Tue Aug 4 21:43:22 CEST 2020

All valid points raise

Tl:Dr
I'll be watching this idea with interest but am currently on the fence as
to the benefits and drawbacks

Spurious mind stream follows

At the moment I'm comfortable with the slow progression I'm seeing with
circ type system preferences migrating unit the circ rules matrix (and
that'll be more manageable with the new UX that's in the pipe there too).

I've felt for a very long time that we could do with some better dependancy
management in our preferences highlighting how they interact with each
other and depend upon each other.. but that's another story.

As for the general approach taken by Tomas I'm excited by it, but also not
entirely sure about the filtering criteria matching the existing circ rules
sets.  I feel like at least some of the Prefs make allot of sense in their
own tables with a specific UI.

.