[Koha-devel] Deploying Koha at scale

Agustin Moyano agustinmoyano at theke.io
Tue Aug 18 17:50:52 CEST 2020

Hi David, we've got two separate projects.

One is koha-docker (https://gitlab.com/thekesolutions/koha-docker) that has
a "docker-compose" approach, and the second one is koha-helm-chart (
https://gitlab.com/thekesolutions/charts/koha-helm-chart) where we will
implement the kubernetes cronjob approach.

Please take a look at that one too.

Regards