[Koha-devel] Koha Command and Control

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Wed Dec 16 23:31:34 CET 2020

Hi Arthur,

Thanks for your email.

I use Ansible quite a bit already, so I see where you're coming from, but I was thinking of something more elegant. I was also thinking about something that would allow for more private data collection than Hea.

Although when I put it that way... it could be interesting to update C4::UsageStats::ReportToCommunity() to actually take a list of URLs, and people could run up their own private Hea (https://gitlab.com/koha-community/hea-app).

David Cook
Software Engineer
Prosentient Systems
Suite 7.03