[Koha-devel] Misconfigured lists?

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Fri Dec 18 09:55:59 CET 2020

I confirm the setting for the following 2 options:
"""
Where are replies to list messages directed? Poster is strongly
recommended for most mailing lists. [X] Poster [ ] This list [ ]
Explicit address
"""

The "Ceiling on acceptable number of recipients for a posting." is 10
however (and yes, I am pretty sure some emails have been rejected with
3 senders).

Cheers,
Jonathan